You can schedule a step in relation to certain events in a workflow. You can schedule the following:
- Instance start time
- Other step start/completion times
- Date input from a previous step
To schedule the step's start and deadline dates:
- Click Workflows.
- Click the workflow you want to update.
- Click the step you want to update.
- To define the start dates, click Schedule start. To work with the deadlines, click Add deadline.
- Define the conditions for the start and/or deadline.
- If you're setting a deadline, you can define if and to who to send the reminders. To do that, enter the details in the Send a reminder to section.
You can send reminders to multiple users or teams, and also set multiple reminders which – if a step is not completed on time – can trigger an escalation automatically.
Tip: You can also enter an email and send a reminder to an external party.
Step deadline information is displayed on your Next Matter dashboard. You will also be receiving email notifications about it.
If a step is overdue, you can see it in the Attention needed tab of your inbox.
Updated 2 months ago